God has created a Universe that operates on the key of just one partner that is sexual life. The after scenarios are forbidden in Scripture.
1. Adultery (Exodus 20:14, Deuteronomy 22:22)
2. Promiscuity (Mark 7:21, 1 Corinthians 6:9, Hebrews 13:4)
3. Prostitution (Leviticus 19:29, 1 Corinthians 6:15,16)
4. Swift remarriage after divorce or separation (serial monogamy). (Matthew 5:27-32)
5. Intercourse before wedding having a partner apart from the intended spouse. (Deuteronomy 22:13-21)
6. Rape, especially of a married or engaged girl (Deuteronomy 22:23,24)
The Bible’s principle is the fact that it’s the 2nd intimate partner that gets God angriest.
Intercourse Before Marriage because of the Person You ultimately Marry
This renders the loophole that is obvious of intercourse before wedding with all the person you eventually do marry. Sigue leyendo